About Me

My photo
I'm Jacinda Starr Huff I'm very happy most of the time. Music is my religion. I laugh a lot especially at stupid stuff. My friends and family kick ass.Anything else you wanna know just ask. xoxo CS

Monday, August 30, 2010

All together now!!

Today was good which is pretty normal but interesting things happened. For instance during lunch the muffin seckz crew (the group  hangout with) were playing truth or dare during lunch and like three people got dared to bite my handcuffs which were hanging off the front of my pants. Then during physical express we just watched a video on obesity which was pretty good because Dylan and I just talked through the whole thing and didn't pay any attention but the more i talk to him the more stuff he has to say which is great because i hate having a one person conversation. Another thing I went the entire day listening to nothing but Shiny Toy Guns I'm so proud of myself. In celebration imma post a one of their music videos on my blog so later
xoxo CS

No comments:

Post a Comment