About Me

My photo
I'm Jacinda Starr Huff I'm very happy most of the time. Music is my religion. I laugh a lot especially at stupid stuff. My friends and family kick ass.Anything else you wanna know just ask. xoxo CS

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last nights madness

I really wish Jorden and Minx hadn't bailed last night i was torn up! First off I said hi to Cody and gave him a hug when no one was looking and he was all smiley. Then when I hugged him my heart started pounding and my hands were shaking then i realized I'm a horrible girlfriend. But when i tried to make peace with him he was a total douche bag. So now i feel so horrible and guilty because not only do i still have feelings for someone who lied, cheated and hurt me in every way but i also have a crush on someone who has a girlfriend doesnt know any of this. How am i supposed to to face him when i feel shitty and i think of other guys. i'm so disgusted with myself. the only solution i can think of is to stop being with Jorden before i seriously hurt him. I really dont want to break his heart but at least this will save him from getting even more hurt in the future. I have a lot of thinking to do. In other news i have more lyrics written to show Dylan (wootwoot) and I'm going home tonight FINALLY!!!! Peace
xoxo CS

No comments:

Post a Comment