About Me

My photo
I'm Jacinda Starr Huff I'm very happy most of the time. Music is my religion. I laugh a lot especially at stupid stuff. My friends and family kick ass.Anything else you wanna know just ask. xoxo CS

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I feel so much better

I'm home again and a huge weight is off my chest!! I cant wait to be back at school where everything actually makes sense (scratch that nothing ever makes sense when i'm with my crazy friends). Anywhooooo. now i'm starting to feel hyperish and craving tea but not just any tea oh no but sweet lemon peace tea.. YUM!!!! I'm also on facebook right now talking to Tanner (awesome dude) and Melissa (his awesome gf) and we're talking about my moms butt... Dont ask! I know i'm rambling now but i dont have much to say sooooooo byee
xoxo CS

No comments:

Post a Comment