About Me

My photo
I'm Jacinda Starr Huff I'm very happy most of the time. Music is my religion. I laugh a lot especially at stupid stuff. My friends and family kick ass.Anything else you wanna know just ask. xoxo CS

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello people of the world

My name is Jacinda Starr Huff. Yes this is my first blog, i used to have a live journal but it pissed me off so i have this :). I have the raddest family, the freakiest friends and i go to the most amazing school. So I guess it is safe to say life rocks! I love all kinds of things and people i will even go up to a stranger and say that i love them cuz i know it will brighten up their day. Its also safe to say i am a complete and total HIPPIE. I'll talk about my day in another post this is more of me introducing myself so byee
xoxo CS

No comments:

Post a Comment