About Me

My photo
I'm Jacinda Starr Huff I'm very happy most of the time. Music is my religion. I laugh a lot especially at stupid stuff. My friends and family kick ass.Anything else you wanna know just ask. xoxo CS

Sunday, September 5, 2010

What's going down

I got a message on facebook from my mom of her scolding me because i swear alot on here (which is why i edited all my posts) and she got mad because i mentioned Dylan writing on my butt. She didnt really fancy that since he's a guy and all plus i didn't really clarify on here that i wasnt wearing those pair of pants when he wrote on em i was wearing my physical express shorts. Anywho, the new degrassi season starts october 8th (yeah shut up its addicting) my mommy, Jaci and I are all losing our minds waiting for the season premier so my mommy and i are watching reruns of the boiling point. Also first friday was a few days ago and i ran into a TON of people i know can't wait for next month! I've been missing Jordan a lot too so i shot him a message hopefully he'll get back to me well imma go conquer the world peace!
xoxoCS

No comments:

Post a Comment