About Me

My photo
I'm Jacinda Starr Huff I'm very happy most of the time. Music is my religion. I laugh a lot especially at stupid stuff. My friends and family kick ass.Anything else you wanna know just ask. xoxo CS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'M ON FIRE!!!!!!!!

I'm in the best mood ever right now you have no idea. Everyday at school has been better than the last. I'm listening to Velvet by Breathe Carolina in celebration (love that song).  All my homework is done and Dylan wrote on my butt (pants stupid don't get excited) I wrote a new song called Electronic it was awesome!! I dont even know how to explain it but i just feel so awesome and amazing! Also i'm going to first friday with a bunch of friends which is gonna be so fun cuz it always is well i gotta go so later
xoxo CS

No comments:

Post a Comment