About Me

My photo
I'm Jacinda Starr Huff I'm very happy most of the time. Music is my religion. I laugh a lot especially at stupid stuff. My friends and family kick ass.Anything else you wanna know just ask. xoxo CS

Monday, September 27, 2010

I gotta say it was a good day :)

This morning was slow but as i slipped on my mismatched colorful socks i knew nothing was gonna bring me down. I just remember that my friends love me as i love them back, i go to an awesome school, my grades aren't perfect but they're not shitty at all and i have nothing to worry about. Oh yeah the Coffin Draggers beat the School Yard Scrappers (go Draggers) and I'm officially my mommy's derby roadie i changed her wheels and everything (actually thats about it). Also I had starbucks today after I got picked up from school so woohoo!!!!! Well not much to say anymore just checking in I'll be at first friday so stop by send your love and enjoy the artistic atmosphere peace yall
xoxoCS

No comments:

Post a Comment